Pajero IO / Pinin, immobilizer - ecu matching, which way should i choose, swap processor or ecu reflash? (mh8201f)

Soft for editing coding files. Hidden options of Mitsubishi.

Moderator: Bad-Teo

brethil

Pajero IO / Pinin, immobilizer - ecu matching, which way should i choose, swap processor or ecu reflash? (mh8201f)

Post by brethil » 19 Apr 2022, 21:29

Hi friends,

I did a lot of research on the forum and i couldnt find exact solution about immobilizer - ecu matching.
I need your advise to solve this problem.

I bought a new ECU (MR539772) after my car's ECU broke ( no power on Coils) but my car doesnt work with the new ecu.
I have MUT III with VCI adapter and i registered the key via MUT III.
Ecu gives trouble code P1610 (immobilizer system error code) and no power on injectors.

- İmmobilizer ecu is working well because when i swap the ecu with old one, there is power on injectors.
- i tried the method that "wait 35min ignition on with unregistered key then register it"
- when i try to enter "vin write / read" menu in MUT III then system says " this function not supported".

Is there any way to solve this matching problem using MUT III or should i swap ecu processor from old to new one.

thank you for your suggestions.

kolyandex
Администратор

Re: Pajero IO / Pinin, immobilizer - ecu matching, which way should i choose, swap processor or ecu reflash? (mh8201f)

Post by kolyandex » 20 Apr 2022, 00:46

You need to read rom from old ecu and flash it to new one.
In backup we trust.

brethil

Re: Pajero IO / Pinin, immobilizer - ecu matching, which way should i choose, swap processor or ecu reflash? (mh8201f)

Post by brethil » 20 Apr 2022, 12:09

kolyandex wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 00:46
You need to read rom from old ecu and flash it to new one.
Thank you for your answer, if it's possible with MUT III software may you explain the process basically?

kolyandex
Администратор

Post by kolyandex » 20 Apr 2022, 14:10

Easiest way if you take an ecuflash with openport 2.0.
But I don’t know cpu model inside, so possible ecuflash can’t help.
In backup we trust.

brethil

Post by brethil » 20 Apr 2022, 16:01

the model is "mh8201f" i think its a TCU :roll:

i found this, link

i'll try