Copied ECU coding files

All about MMCodingWriter in english

Moderator: kolyandex

pandafool171

Re: Copied ECU coding files

Post by pandafool171 » 27 Nov 2021, 06:05

amarychev wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 21:03
Honestly, there's only one idea to try to walk through the active errors in ecu CVT according to the http://mmc-manuals.ru/Главная_страница repair manual. The power-on transmission indicator blinks most likely due to active events in the recorder. If you find nothing based on the results of the checks, it may be in the ecu itself (defective or damaged).
Thanks for your help. Whether the car still working when the ecu cvt damage or defective. I used to thinking about the situation CVT ECU defective, but I see the car still moving corect following the command from lever shifter R D Ds L N. If ECU CVT got error, whether the car still running or NOT ?

amarychev

Post by amarychev » 27 Nov 2021, 20:33

pandafool171 wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 06:05
amarychev wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 21:03
Honestly, there's only one idea to try to walk through the active errors in ecu CVT according to the http://mmc-manuals.ru/Главная_страница repair manual. The power-on transmission indicator blinks most likely due to active events in the recorder. If you find nothing based on the results of the checks, it may be in the ecu itself (defective or damaged).
Thanks for your help. Whether the car still working when the ecu cvt damage or defective. I used to thinking about the situation CVT ECU defective, but I see the car still moving corect following the command from lever shifter R D Ds L N. If ECU CVT got error, whether the car still running or NOT ?
Try performing fault code checks according to the manual. It describes in detail the steps to check components. If the problem is not eventually detected, it is likely that CVT ecu is not interchangeable.

pandafool171

Post by pandafool171 » 29 Nov 2021, 07:31

Thanks for your advise. Now, I try to clone it for compatible version.

amarychev

Post by amarychev » 29 Nov 2021, 21:01

pandafool171 wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 07:31
Thanks for your advise. Now, I try to clone it for compatible version.
I hope I was able to help you. I wish you good luck in your ideas!