2023 Montero/Pajero Sport - rear fog lights activation

All about MMCodingWriter in english

Moderator: kolyandex

Joframeza

2023 Montero/Pajero Sport - rear fog lights activation

Post by Joframeza » 14 Aug 2023, 13:11

Hi

I have a Montero Sport 2023. Reading the manual I found that its supposed to have read foglights. Ask dealer and they told me that those are just reflective. But looking at the rear bumper I saw some cables and led bulbs and also there is a fuse.

Researching in internet I found that its an option to enable that from etacs. I don't know why that feature doesnt work if everything seems to be installed.

I try to look with the software but when I try to open the button custom said ECU not supported.

Do you know if there's another option to see the parameters that I have to configure

Thanks in advanced

Jose

Rudlisi

Re: 2023 Montero/Pajero Sport - rear fog lights activation

Post by Rudlisi » 01 Sep 2023, 04:53

I'm in a similar siuation, a 2021 Pajero Sport (in Aus) and says ECU not supported. I guess Mitsubishi made a change in the QF model, as I know the QE (2019 and before) works in the software.

We just have to kee our fingers crossed the devs can find the time and desire to check out the QF model :)

Lhendict162424

Re: 2023 Montero/Pajero Sport - rear fog lights activation

Post by Lhendict162424 » 24 Sep 2023, 04:05

Joframeza wrote:
14 Aug 2023, 13:11
Hi

I have a Montero Sport 2023. Reading the manual I found that its supposed to have read foglights. Ask dealer and they told me that those are just reflective. But looking at the rear bumper I saw some cables and led bulbs and also there is a fuse.

Researching in internet I found that its an option to enable that from etacs. I don't know why that feature doesnt work if everything seems to be installed.

I try to look with the software but when I try to open the button custom said ECU not supported.

Do you know if there's another option to see the parameters that I have to configure

Thanks in advanced

Jose
dalhin mo dito sa shop namin sir actived po natin.@neslies auto repair shop, pampanga po