kolyandex
Администратор

FAQ in english

Post by kolyandex » 19 Dec 2019, 08:39

OS support
VCI-Lite emulator - Win 7+
Other versions - Win XP+

Supported adapters:

Tactrix OpenPort 2.0 (original) — full support (chinese clones also working, but no warranties)
ScanDoc Compact (J2534) — full support
Scanmatik 2/2 Pro — full support
Toyota Mini-VCI — support onlu CAN vehicles with limitations (can't write long ECU coding, can’t reprogramming, can’t work with dash eeprom)
Other J2534 adapters — if it fully supports J2534 - Full CAN vehicles support, partially support for k-line vehicles. Not work with ECUs, where used pin 1 in OBD*
* If you have good and expensive J2534 adapter, for old cars diagnostics need to manually short to groung pin 1 in OBD jack, for turning on diagnosis mode.
Versions:

1. Pass-Thru without security keys
Without the ability to record and perform any operations where you need to exchange security keys (change pins, write coding (except for custom), flashing keys, etc.). You can watch the data, perform simple calibrations (sas, RLS). No k-line, no reprogramming.

2. Pass-Thru with security keys - as 1, but no limitations. No k-line, no reprogramming.

3. Emulator of Lite adapter

Full, without limitaions.

— CAN
— k-line (OBD, ISO-MMC, KWP) only on pin 7 (look schematics diagram). ~ before 2000 year vehicles not working. (limitation of original VCI-Lite)
— CAN bus ECUs reprogramming. Vehicles list
— Licensing - binding to PC hardware without abilities to use virtual machines OR USB-dongle without any limitations.

Which version do i need?

Exhaust sensors graph (Lancer X/ASX/Outlander 3/XL) - 1
Read and erase errors (DTC) (Lancer X/ASX/Outlander 3/XL) — https://vk.com/mmcodingwriter or 1.
Calibration of camera/radar (Outlander 3) — 2.
Fill AYC/ACD (Evo X) — 2.
Register new immo keys — CAN bus — 2, k-line — 3.
Edit engine/ETACS coding — https://vk.com/mmcodingwriter or 2.
Update ABS/ETACS/Engine/other ECU firmware — 3.
Old vehicles diagnostics (Lancer 9 / Pajero 3 / Outlander 1/ Lancer Cedia) — 3.
Replace used Immo — 3.
TC-SST teach-in procedure - 2.
DBCAM reset procedure on PHEV - 2.

Price:
1. 20 USD
2. 60 USD
3. 150 USD

Add-on for Nippon Seiki meters with MB91F223 CPU (read/write EEPROM, only for version 3) - 10 USD
In backup we trust.

Best36512

Re: FAQ in english

Post by Best36512 » 05 Apr 2020, 02:12

Do you have whatapps ??

i want contact you

Thank you

kolyandex
Администратор

Post by kolyandex » 05 Apr 2020, 02:15

Best36512 wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 02:12
Do you have whatapps ??

i want contact you

Thank you
Mail me iam@kolyandex.su or iam@forum.kolyandex.su
In backup we trust.

kernel

Post by kernel » 14 May 2020, 02:33

@kolyandex

How do I purchase the one that will allow me to program keys to my 2015 lancer evo with my tactrix cable? From what I learned mmcoding writer will change vin on the ecu correct? keys were lost and ecu is fried, I ordered replacements, but still need to programed and vin coded. Please advise.

Thank you

kolyandex
Администратор

Post by kolyandex » 14 May 2020, 03:59

kernel wrote:
14 May 2020, 02:33
@kolyandex

How do I purchase the one that will allow me to program keys to my 2015 lancer evo with my tactrix cable? From what I learned mmcoding writer will change vin on the ecu correct? keys were lost and ecu is fried, I ordered replacements, but still need to programed and vin coded. Please advise.

Thank you
Hi. Second version can program keys, also you can change vin via mut. Notice: used keys can only be programmed in their immo.

My PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/kolyandex
In backup we trust.

kernel

Post by kernel » 14 May 2020, 04:52

kolyandex wrote:
14 May 2020, 03:59
kernel wrote:
14 May 2020, 02:33
@kolyandex

Thank you
Hi. Second version can program keys, also you can change vin via mut. Notice: used keys can only be programmed in their immo.

My PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/kolyandex
This is a brand new key so I shouldn't have any issues correct? Would there be any benefit in me buying the 3rd tier for my evo or any other cars? Once I purchase your software I just load it up with the mut software and follow instructions for programming?

Thank you I am ready to send the money via paypal services and your help is greatly appreciated.

kolyandex
Администратор

Post by kolyandex » 14 May 2020, 05:18

New key is ok.
3rd version supports old cars and reprogramming, as example update for tc-sst. Instructions in service manual, but keys programming so simple and manual not need.
In backup we trust.

kernel

Post by kernel » 14 May 2020, 05:56

kolyandex wrote:
14 May 2020, 05:18
New key is ok.
3rd version supports old cars and reprogramming, as example update for tc-sst. Instructions in service manual, but keys programming so simple and manual not need.
sounds great sending you the payment now, please let me know if there is anything additional I need. Also if there are any videos showing the programming would be awesome.

Payment sent, feel free to email my paypal information with details.

kolyandex
Администратор

Post by kolyandex » 14 May 2020, 08:20

Check mail
In backup we trust.

Driver102

Post by Driver102 » 16 May 2020, 11:02

Hello, what version of the VCI-Lite emulator i need, to reprogramming the immo ( keys ) on the M-Colt cz30 with MUT 3 and Tactrix is the v.2 ok ??